Terms and Conditions for ReadyForMasterClass
Welcome to ReadyForMasterClass, the premier online destination for music production courses, preset packs, and templates offered by ReOrder and other industry professionals. These Terms and Conditions govern your use of our website and services, including all information, tools, and services available from this site to you, the user.
Acceptance of Terms
By visiting our site and/or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services.
- Creating an Account: To access certain features of our Service, you may be required to register for an account and provide specific information about yourself as prompted by the account registration form.
- Account Security: You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account login information and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your account.
Courses, Downloadable Content, Third-Party Links, Intellectual Property, and Copyright
- Access to Courses and Content: Upon purchasing a course, you will be granted access to the course materials and downloadable content, as described at the time of purchase.
- Third-Party Links and Content: Our Website may contain links to third-party websites that are not owned or controlled by ReadyForMasterClass. We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites.
- Intellectual Property: All materials, including videos, downloadable content, documents, and other content provided through our courses, are the property of ReadyForMasterClass or its content creators and are protected by copyright and intellectual property laws. The content, layout, design, data, databases, and graphics on this Website are protected by international intellectual property laws and are owned by ReadyForMasterClass or its licensors. Unless expressly permitted in writing, you shall not copy, distribute, reproduce, or alter any of the content on the Website.
- Copyright: The content and works on these pages created by the site operators are subject to Czech copyright law. Duplication, processing, distribution, and any form of commercialization of such material beyond the scope of the copyright law require the written consent of the respective author or creator.
Use of the Website
The Website is intended for personal and non-commercial use. You may not use this Website for any commercial purposes without obtaining a license to do so from ReadyForMasterClass. You must not use the Website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the Website.
Payments, Refunds, and Cancellations
- Payments: Fees for courses, presets, templates, and any downloadable content must be paid in full at the time of purchase.
- Refunds: Refunds may be available for purchased courses under certain conditions, as described in the product description.
- Cancellations: Purchasing a course constitutes an acknowledgment of the course’s description. Cancellations due to dissatisfaction with course content are not permitted unless explicitly stated otherwise.
You agree not to use the Service:
- For any unlawful purpose.
- To solicit others to perform or participate in unlawful acts.
- To violate any international, federal, provincial, or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances.
- To infringe upon or misrepresent the ownership of any downloadable content.
- To share or distribute course materials without authorization.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability
We do not guarantee, represent, or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free. We do not warrant that the results obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless ReadyForMasterClass and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns, and employees, from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms and Conditions or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
Changes to Terms and Conditions
You can review the most current version of the Terms and Conditions at any time on this page. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change, or replace any part of these Terms and Conditions by posting updates and changes to our website.
These Terms and Conditions and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Czechia.
For any questions regarding these Terms and Conditions, please contact us at email@example.com.