ReOrder Producers Sample Pack vol. 02
ReOrder Producer Sample Pack Vol. 2
ReOrder teams up with Myloops once again to bring us his excellent Producer Sample Pack Vol. 2, a MUST-HAVE for Psy Trance Production. This 1000 MB Sample Library is one of our biggest psy trance sample packs ever. You’ll find large sets of FX (noisers, risers, shots, subs, tonal FX, Vocal FX, Huge Snares, Psy Zaps), drum hits(claps, snares, hats, kicks, cymbals, snare rolls, driving loops, and more), bassline shots rendered in every key, and melody kits (as heard in the audio demo), all ready to use in your productions. This library includes some of ReOrder’s key signature sounds used in his releases on labels such as Black Hole Recordings, FSOE, and Who’s Afraid of 138. The library also includes brand new psy trance sounds that are bound to find a place in your next psy trance or uplifting productions.
Everything you hear in the audio demo is made with samples from this package. Inside the package, you’ll get the library of 751 samples, neatly categorized into folders so they are ready to drop into your track. The melody kits from the demo will help (included as construction kits) will help you get inspired for your next tunes. This pack is undoubtedly the ultimate weapon for creating psy trance music.
You can also find all other products from ReOrder here.
- 1000 MB Library of Professional Psy Trance Samples
- 751 audio files in total
- All samples are clearly named and categorized. They include :
- 11 Bassline Sets recorded on every key over 1 octave
- 241 Psy Trance Drums (Claps, Closed Hats, Crash Reverse, Crashes, Driving Loops, Fills, HiHats, Kicks, Snare Rolls, Snares)
- 326 FX Samples (Noises, Risers, FX Shots, FX Sub, FX Tonal, FX Vocal, Huge Snares, Psy Zaps)
- 10 Melody Construction Kits (separated into channels and included as WAV for each kit : Bass, Plucks, Stabs, etc.)
- Produced by ReOrder (FSOE, Black Hole Recordings, Who’s Afraid Of 138)
- Only useful & modern presets, no fillers
- All files included as WAV 24 bit / 44.1 kHz